My new Access. & Vegas Question

Miyoshi637

Mar 27, 2006
When I got home from work tonight. This was waiting for me on the kithcen table! :yahoo: I'm so happy it gets to come with me to Vegas ! And she fits in well with her 2 sisters.
Speaking of Vegas, which LV is the best one to go to? Or should I just go to them all?!? :shrugs:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 89
:nuts: Congrats!!! Nice colour and a beautiful 'cles family' :love: ...as for Vegas, I'm sorry I'll love to go there one day myself:P You have a wonderful holiday though!:flowers:

Ooohh :nuts: ...what a gorgeous little family you have there! You've got to go to Caesar's Palace the Forum Shops! :drool: ...they have it all, huge LV, Dior, Fendi, Gucci, etc., you can definitely MAX your credit cards easily there!...be careful.:amuse:

Go to all of them. My sister did some shopping for me out there, and she was totally impressed with LV at The Wynn. She was not impressed with Saks LV at the fashion mall . She always tells it like it is, and she said the SA at Saks was just plain stupid.

I say Caesars it got a really good range and the SA's are really helpful it is busy though.

Wynn Lv is supposed to be the biggest as Vegas but I just didn't find it that good, it had only been open a little while so it may be better now