My new $200 Gucci Bag

1. Well because of all the great deals you are all talking about, I did go to Sak's first thing this morning. And I picked up this little cutie! I did see it a few weeks ago for $398.90 and today it was 50% more off! How awesome was that! It was actually on hold for someone that didn't pick it up yesterday so lucky for me!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cute

3. How pretty, and great price, congrats!

4. wow, what a great deal, congrats! :biggrin:

5. that is soooo CUTE!!

6. Looks like it could be great for evening and even casual daytime. Sweet deal!

7. What an awesome deal you got!! Congrats...it's lovely!:heart:

8. Wow, what a price :wtf: !!!
    Congrats and enjoy.

9. i've seen that! its cute, almost got it but returned it.. did you find it hard to open and close?

10. mssmelanie, what size is that? is it smaller than your brown GG's one?

11. Who caaaares, Gucci for $200.00?
    I would open it with a Can Opener LooooooooooL .... but that's crazy me :yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo:

Congrats again!

12. ohh that's adorable!! and what a great price!

13. Thanks Girls! It was a deal I could not pass up!

Pixie ~ Uh.. Yes, it's harder to open and close then a straight zipper top bag..

Shar ~ Yes, it's way smaller than my other Gucci. It's definitely it's smaller version of it... I find it so adorable!

Gucci for life ~ Exactly! what? Gucci for $200! I would've taken any Gucci bag for that price:nuts:

14. what a cute bag! is there a name for this bag? i might check it out at my local Gucci here.

15. Hell yaaah, cute, cute, very cute mini hobo. It's a keeper!!!

:wlae: :wlae: :wlae: