My new 07 Sienna/Tabac City!!! Pics!!!

1. She just arrived today from Aloha Rag. I'm in love. She's even better than I'd expected. She's exactly the colour I was hoping for (rich warm brown with reddish undertones) and she's soft and smooshy and cuddly. I keep hugging her :shame:.

Here are some pics:

With flash:

With flash:

Without flash:

In my hand (ignore the slippers, etc. - I'm working at home today!):
    BBag05 - Peek-a-boo!.JPG BBag06 - Here she is!.JPG BBag14 - No flash.JPG BBag15 - With flash.JPG BBag07 - In hand - with flash.JPG
  2. Congratulations!! So gorgeous!! I've been drooling over sienna for a while and have been trying to hold out until I see the fall colors and how much damage that is going to do, but your pics are making it so hard to hold out! Also, I have to ask - where you working from home today because you knew she was coming :graucho:??
  3. Love Sienna, what a great bag, and that leather is gorgeous!!! She looks great on you! (I even have 2, a Day and Matelasse PM in Sienna... my fave brown!) :tup:
  4. cOngrats!!! I'm hoping f/w 08 colors are just as great as f/w 07 colors. She looks fab on yah! Wear her well! :tup:
  5. Gorgeous! Congrats!! :smile:
  6. Thanks everyone! I can't get over what a great colour Sienna is. Not too dark, not too light, not too brown, not orangey, no too reddish. Just perfect.

CoutureObsessed - It was a very happy coincidence that I ended up being at home today for her arrival. She was supposed to come yesterday while I was at work but got delayed. I was very happy, though, that my husband, son and mother-in-law decided to go swimming today, which meant that I'm home alone and able to take tons of pictures and fawn over her :lol: (oops, I mean...ummm...that I'll do that later after finishing my work....yeah...).
  7. She's beautiful! Congratulations.

All the Sienna bags look outstanding. I have to keep reminding myself that I really don't wear enough brown to justify having lots of brown bags -- I am seriously lusting after Sienna regardless, just because the leather and colour look so yummy.
  8. beautiful!!!!
  9. So pretty sialia, congratulations! That color is so stunningly rich.

And I'm like you too, I don't like any distractions when I'm opening a box and meeting a new bag for the first time!
  10. Thanks Drati, Tofuchan and Balihai88!

Drati - Sienna's such a deep rich colour that you could easily wear it with black. That's one of the reasons I picked it, since it seems like it'll go with everything. I'll have to take pics at some point wearing it with my black wool coat.

Balihai - I can't think of anything more distracting while unwrapping my new bag than my husband standing behind me laughing at me :lol:. Especially when he catches me sniffing the leather. And when he says "Poor goat!" when he finds out that it's goat leather :rolleyes:. Yeah, I think it's better to be alone for these things ;).
  11. It's such a versatile colour, and you know it's just gonna get better with age

Enjoy :tup:
  12. Sienna is such a pretty color.:tup: Congrats.:yahoo:
  13. [​IMG]:p:p:p
  14. Congratulations, she's GORGEOUS! Such a warm tone! :yahoo:
  15. Ahhhhh this is so pretty :love:
    Congrats!! Can't wait for mine to arrive :biggrin: