My Neiman Marcus Anniversary Bbag!!

1. It finally arrived today and it is so beautiful! The leather is thick yet supple and the blue is like the perfect mix between blueberry and blue india. I thought I would have to wait til September for this bag. The gunmetal giant hardware is my favorite of all the GH, I've seen them all but this is my first time to own a giant hardware bag. The hardware makes the city look smaller even though it is the same size as the RH bags but it is so cute! I thought about returning it but now that I've seen it, I think this is it. Besides a black '03 flat brass Le Dix, this is my holy grail. This is going to be my last bbag for a long time! What an awesome note to end on!

(I'll post pics of my bbag family soon!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. What a wonderful bag, vicki b! The colour is gorgeous. Love the hardware and the whole combination is just fantastic. Congrats and enjoy!

3. :drool::love::heart::tup:SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!!

4. very beautiful! i love that blue!

5. she's gorge!!! congrats!!

6. Very Nice COngrats.

7. Gorgeous, love the hardware color, too bad it didn't come in regular hardware...

8. the pictures dont do it justice at all. I bought mine last weekend and its amazing. Initially I didnt like it when I first saw pix of it. And I HATE giant hw, but the gunmetal is very nice. Not so in your face.

9. GORGEOUS!!! Can you post a picture of the silver tag?~ I heard it's so cool b/c it say Neiman Marcus on it.

10. wow what a stunning color. congrats!

11. the color is gorgeous! and the leather looks so amazing

12. Very very cool! I love it, thanks for sharing the pics!

13. Congrats!! I'd love to see a modeling pic...and a pic out in the sunlight!!!

14. OMG!! i :heart: the gun metal hardware!! congrats!

15. Great Bag! :tup: