My nameless black tote!

1. Thanks to jburgh and the jomashop 30% off coupon, I picked this little number up recently for such a good price that I didn't even really mind the horrendous UPS shipping charges and extortion fees! It is called the "cinched tote" in some places and just a "black tote" in others - I don't know if it has a real name but I love it anyway. When you pull the handles through to one side it fits really easily over the shoulder and hangs just at the right height. It closes with a magnet at the top, too.

I've also included it here with a picture of my small and large cosmetic cases to give an idea of the relative size (it measures about 14 inches wide, 11 inches tall, and 5 inches wide at the base).
    DSCN1499.JPG DSCN1500.JPG DSCN1501.JPG
  2. Congrats, BM, the bag is beautiful. The rings to pull the handles through give it its own characteristic look!
  3. Congrats, BM... thanks for sharing the pictures...
  4. I was looking at this tote, too. It is really nice! Enjoy it!
  5. Bookermoose, I know you will enjoy it! Wear it in good health!
  6. BM - It is really pretty. What a great size, too. I like how it bows out gently on the sides. And I'm so glad you really like it. The more I look at the BV brand, the more I really appreciate the simple elegant styling. Enjoy!
  7. I love it! I wonder what colors it came in? I'm hankering for something blue.
  8. bm,
    i saw this tote when i was considering the new pyramid. it did set my heart fluttering and i was sooooo close to buying it.
    like you said, i like how the straps can be a double strap or a single strap depending on how you want to carry it. it is very spacious and i tink that is a good size for both work and weekends.
    and you got it at 30% off!! thats a real good bargain!

congrats and now we need some action pics. :smile:
  9. So classic and versatile, BM! Def a great buy! :tup:
  10. I Love Love the tote BookerMoose, it looks so elegant. I'd love to see how it looks on the shoulder, would you mind posting some modelling pics please????
  11. Thanks guys! It was still at jomashop in noce last time I looked so someone should snap it up while there is still the extra 30% off (works out to be under $1000)!

And I'll post modelling pictures just as soon as I find a model around here!
  12. BookerMoose - what a lovely buy! Beautiful AND seems practical as well! Congratulations and can't wait to see pics!
  13. BM, the only one I see at Jomashop now is the camel. Is the black still available? (Sorry I don't know the official Italian names...embarrassing since I'm Italian)
  14. ^ Sadly the black (nero) disappeared from Jomashop a while back - they do still have the black at Bluefly but it isn't as good a deal (even before the extra 30%).
  15. Thanks! Saw it at Bluefly but can't convince myself I need it that much. Must find an enabler...