My Mystery Bag Has Arrived!

1. I posted a couple of days ago about not being able to find the Indigo Patchwork Duffle on the dropdown. The Coach store special ordered it for me for PCE and it's here now!

I think it's going to be a great bag! The only thing that I kind of miss is a usable external pocket, but other than that it looks great!

I still don't see it on the dropdown though(B0773-10812)....I still don't know how to find out EVERYTHING Coach currently has available. I would have been bummed to not get this bag because I didn't know about it.

Pics:

3.jpg 0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg
  2. What a great bag congrats!

3. very nice! i just LOVE the denim patchwork! I bet it is super roomy too.

4. Wow - it is a duffle! That's really cute and I like that you can wear it crossbody too. Congrats on a hidden find!

5. Oh, I like that!

6. Very pretty! Congrats.

7. Doesn't that little pocket on the outside work?
    i tried the hobo and was able to fit my phone in it.
    congrats =)

8. Congrats! I love the new denim patchwork! :tup:

9. That is a beautiful bag! I love the new denim patchwork! Enjoy carrying your bag! Congrats!

10. Oh my! I hadn't seen that version of the indigo patchwork yet!:wtf:

Beautiful!

Congrats!

11. Congrats. I love when we order a bag no one else has and some of the SA's don't even know about. It makes me feel good!!!

12. I'm so glad they were able to get it for you!!!!

13. beautiful the denim patchwork is definitely my favorite !

14. Thanks everyone! I think I'm going to love it - have to use it for awhile to be sure:smile:

The pocket is kinda usable, but I like one that fits my keys - and I have way too many keys for the small pocket. My cell phone probaby would fit though!

15. Oh what a beauty! Congrats