My Muscade Arrived!

Does anyone know if the muscade is the same color as nutmeg??? The rep at Nordstrom yesterday said that nutmeg was a deeper color than whisky so maybe nutmeg/muscade are the same? I can't find any thing online about nutmeg.

Sorry - I should have used the english name - I don't even speak French - YES - Muscade and Nutmeg are the exact same color..they translate to the exact same word between French and English.

Here is a couple of photos taken outside. It is a really cloudy day today, so I will still try and get some more when it is sunny. I appreciate you wanting to see them, because I am dying to show off this baby and know one here (where I live) really understands or probably cares about my chloe.... Thank goodness for this forum and THANK-YOU everyone for your compliments. :flowers: :tender:

Attachments

• Ricks Farewell 058 (Small).jpg
    Ricks Farewell 058 (Small).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Ricks Farewell 055 (Small).jpg
    Ricks Farewell 055 (Small).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 117
Wow, that is a deliciously pebbled and smooshy paddy! It is best that you keep it and just snip that little thread. Who knows what you would get in her place if you shipped her back!

The color is very rich! It does look like a whiskey and tan paddy had a baby!

That is such a great analogy - whiskey and tan's little paddy love child. I loved the whiskey color, but was afraid that in a season or two from now, I might be tired of the orange undertone. I don't think I will grow tired of this. My new little "whistan" :roflmfao: ....