My Multicolor Mink Scarf!!

1. I had to share this!! I love love love this piece! I got it about a week ago.

It comes in a lovely white dustbag, and the other picture is the scarf itself which is pretty long. The lining of the scarf (on the other side of the mink) is a satin material with LV all over it. I didn't want to buy the bags, so this was my of still having a piece of the collection. It is amazing how they actually "sewed" the colored LVs and flowers into the white mink.

Haven't worn it yet because it has either been rainy here or not cold enough (philly)
    mink dust bag.jpg mink close up compressed.jpg 100_2520.JPG
  2. WOW!!! So pretty! :love::drool: LOVE IT!!!!!!!! If you can, please show us a picture of you modeling it! Congrats!!!
  3. OMG!!! I just went to LV shop to 'survey' that's so beautiful but we don't have winter time in Thailanbd so my wallet was safe!!!

Congratulation, it's TDF scavre!!!! :yes:
  4. I love the scarf!! Its looks beautiful in your pictures, and the dust bag is lovely too. Congrats!
  5. WOW! amazing Im just fall in love with the monograme mink Bum bag! congret love it!
  6. thank you all!! It is one of the "biggest" things I have ever bought from LV, but I love it!

Thanks for all of your nice comments!!!
  7. That's soo gorgeous
  8. eaut
  9. Oh my.... that is just so lovely!!!!
    hope you could post pics of you wearing it...
    Congrats!!! its beautiful!
  10. GORGEOUS!!!!:nuts::drool::yahoo:
  11. wow..that seems so soft....congrats..TDF
    can you pls tell me the retail me if you want..
  12. Congrats!
  13. Wow.. that's beatiful! :smile: Now i want one too!
  14. Omg :nuts:
  15. omg!its soo beautiful.congrats. lets hope you'll find the right time to wear it soon!