my much reduced, and hopefully more perfectly formed collection!

1. i'm constantly trying to keep my collection a reasonable size and i'm pretty happy with it right now :biggrin: not that it means i'm never buying another bag again, i'm already getting one for my birthday and have three on my "near future buys" list as it is :shame:

this is missing a few bags, my lv monogram canvas papillon which was refusing to be in pictures because the handles are in serious need of a clean :yucky: and a small gucci snakeskin jackie o which i actually forgot about when i was taking pictures in london :wtf: and i don't have with me right now to photograph. and my favourite no-name vintage bag that i can't find a satisfactory surface to photograph here right now, it's a bit big for the desk i photographed the smaller balenciagas on!

men's balenciaga besace, this is a tricky one to photograph but you get the idea. oh and ignore the cigarette butts :shame: they aren't mine, i use an ashtray like civilised people!

[​IMG]

i can't get over how hot this is :drool: :

[​IMG]

2. Thanks for sharing!

3. Excellent! Love the Bbags..yummy!

4. Pretty bags!

5. love your balenciagas!

6. Great balenciagas! :flowers:

7. Ohhh they are so hot!

8. Makes me want to go out and buy one myself! Thanks for sharing.

9. ooooh love that flat brass first!!!!! DROOOOOOLS!

10. *sigh*
    love the flat brass.
    one day.... i'd like one too!

11. nice, one bag i haven't got in my collection yet, thanks for sharing

12. altho im not a fan of balenciaga but i think the second one's nice! :~)

13. oh dear, it's not THAT reduced :lol: i didn't notice this got posted!

grey 04 balenciaga city:

[​IMG]

my beloved turquoise celine boogie:

[​IMG]

the brown boogie i got first:

[​IMG]

my one and only chanel, have no idea what the style name is:

[​IMG]

and my favourite no name vintage clutch - it's actually huge, i can fit a magazine in there :wtf:

[​IMG]

14. ..and most of the rest!

lv boîte flacons: gorgeous but far too heavy to actually travel with. i did a few times and it was suuuch a pain, my hands were always blistered afterwards :wtf: so now i keep sunglasses in it :shame:

[​IMG]

lv monogram vernis houston:

[​IMG]

lv petit noé, she insists on me telling you that's a pillow inside and that she isn't really fat. this was my first lv, from a long long time ago:

[​IMG]

lv mini hl with strap:

[​IMG]

lv pochette accessoires. poor thing had an accident in a club once and the stitch on the strap broke and umm i needed it the next day so i improvised with the yellow thread from my travel sewing kit. just wanted to point that out so you don't think she came from a market stall :wtf:

[​IMG]

still missing the lv papillon which i'll post when it's clean, and my bv veneta which is off at lovinmybags getting a big oil stain out!

15. gorgeous stuff! i love that vintage clutch.