My Monogram Vernis Cles in Pomme D'Amour!

1. I just thought I'd post a picture of the sweet little Vernis Cles in Pomme d'Amour which showed up under the tree on Christmas!

I haven't made any LV purchases for a few years now but do own a number of Monogram Multicolore pieces. I haven't used many of them in a while, but I do keep my Black MC Shirley with the Black MC Flat Coin Purse in rotation for when I need a smaller bag. The rest of my MC collection includes a Black Trouville, Black Porte-Tresor International, Black Carnet de Bal, White Carnet de Bal, White Cles and White Mini Speedy Sac. Oh, and a Fuschia Agenda Pen which I love and is always with me.

You might be able to tell I was on an MC kick for a while! Other than the Shirley, I haven't gotten much use out of my other pieces lately, but I adored them so much at one time that I hate to part with them. Has anyone else every felt that way about some of their bags? Although anytime I see a Lockit, I do think about the dent I could make in a new bag purchase if I just cleared out my closet. ;)

Anyway, my husband surprised me with my newest piece to go with a black Marc Jacobs clutch I also received, so I know this little baby will get lots of use!

dsc01353.jpg
  2. nice !

3. I love pomme, congrats!

4. Very cute!! What a sweet hubby!! Pomme is such a pretty color!

5. Pomme is my favorite vernis! Did you get the MJ clutch/wallet? I just got one of those and it looks fantastic with the cool buckles on the front.

6. Congrats! I Love it! :heart:

I was thinking of getting the same one with my Christmas money, but I think I'm gonna get the new cles in Violette.

7. congrats, Pomme is an amazing color

8. nice nice nice!!! i just ordered the same online!!! :angel::yahoo:

9. cute!

10. Congrats!!!! Pomme is my new favorite color

11. Love the color! Congrats!!

12. That is soo cute! Great Color!

13. congrats !! beautiful colour !! :smile:

14. Thanks, everyone! I do love it, it's really an amazing color and makes such an impact for a small piece. :heart:

Congrats on your new zip clutch, I love them and the push locks on the front pockets are great. The MJ clutch I got is the Palais Royal Wristlet which is a basic distressed leather clutch with a snap flap. It's in the picture below with my Cles on top. The Cles is a fantastic pop of red when I pull it out of the black clutch! I had them both out on New Year's Eve and they were drawing some admiring looks.

Ooh, I can't wait to see that!

dsc01352.jpg
  15. very nice, congrats!