My mom's perfect cake & my new LV present! Tons of pic..LOOOOK!

1. I ordered my new LV present (to myself) on Friday and luckily for me, it was delivered by Christmas Eve. I was estatic. Since my parents couldn't give me any LV, i figure i can buy one for myself and the one i'd been wanting lately is.....this!!!! also with the new MC pochette wallet and the mini trunk pochette I bought last week (i was lazy with the picture) plus the amazing hand-make cake by my mom. I thought it's so awsome that I have to show you guy.

My mom used to own a bakery back in Vietnam. Now she makes cake just for the holiday and give it out to her friends & family. What do you think? (sorry we were hungry so we ate part of it)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5 cakes she made the night before, they were all gifts except one for our family.

[​IMG]

Model pic for MC Marilyn:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyways, I had a great Christmas. NO LV, just money but I'll just save all that for those LV heart coin purse. Merry Christmas everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2. How awesome! The cake looks yummy and the new Marilyn looks great next to her MC family!

Congrats!

3. Congrats!!! Looks great on you and the cakes look YUM!

4. those cakes look delicious!!! you and your outfit are adorable with marilyn! congrats :smile:

5. OMG!!! You totally scored!!! Congrats!!!

6. Can I have a piece of that cake, please... And btw, your marilyn is so pretty! Congrats girl!!

7. wow, yummy looking cake and your MC bag !

8. That cake is pretty as heck.

Nicely done by your mom.

:smile:

9. Congrats on your new "gifts". Your Mom does an awesome job, those cakes are beautiful.

10. Congrats!! Bag and cake look both beautiful!

11. Congrats! The Marilyn is so hot!! And the cake just made me go :drool:

12. That cake looks delish!!! Congrats on your new purse it is super adorable, you are very pretty also. Enjoy!

13. congrats! that cake is yummy and the bag is stunning!

14. Everything looks beautiful! Congrats and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

15. oooh it's pretty and the cake looks great, too :smile: