My modest 1 year collection

Your wedding shoes are the business. They are festive and glam. You have to post a wedding pic, so that we can see the dress (after your wedding).

You really have great style. I love small well-edited collections, because they truly showcase a person's style; not just the ability to spend big $$$$.

Thanks for visiting my modest collection !
I don't have a lot to showcase but there is a story behind every piece of my collection and I hope that you will enjoy it.

First the bags...

Let's start with the bag have that started all... I got engaged 1 year ago and figured out that I needed a nice evening clutch... My mother in law is a designer bags addict and I just wanted avoiding feeling embarrassed in front of her when going out. So after doing a lot of online research (that's also how I discovered TPF :smile: ) I decided to opt for the YSL Belle de jour ... The only issue was that they were sold out in Morocco and I was not planning to travel before months and could wait that long. So I asked one of my friend to buy it for me from Paris and after 4 weeks and anxious wait, she came back and gave me a ... YSL wallet ! It was a disaster, I didn't even own a designer bag at that time and ended up with a designer wallet which was by the way more expensive than the clutch ! I ended up asking another friend who was also going to Paris to return it for me and get me the clutch. But the one I was looking for was sold out in Paris and she had to order it from London! Finally I only physically got it 3 months later ...

It is still my favourite (and only) evening clutch and truly goes with everything...a real classic, very elegant and I love it :P
Beautiful clutch

My second designer shoes are CLs :heart:

I was a loyal TPF reader at that time and was completely obsessed with CLs... I spent weeks lucking at all your beautiful CLs... I had to have at least one pair so I patiently waited for the sales and run to the store...
I got these beautiful declic 120 in patent purple and my friend got some greissimo 140 in red.

I do not wear them very often simply because I almost can not walk in them! I have tried everything but never mastered them. I keep them for occasions where I don't have to walk at all, when we go to the restaurant for example. But it is still a real pleasure to have them, I often play with them, take pictures... CLs are the sexiest shoes I have never seen and them can make any women look like a model.

I guess CLs are not for me but I can't help myself from admiring you ladies because you are able to walk, work and dance in CLs !

LOL! I cracked up when readin this.. I am the same way...i can't walk in them either and I don't get how people can wear them on a daily basis.

Your wedding shoes are the business. They are festive and glam. You have to post a wedding pic, so that we can see the dress (after your wedding).

You really have great style. I love small well-edited collections, because they truly showcase a person's style; not just the ability to spend big $$$$.

Thanks a lot for your sweet comment :smile: It is one of the nicest comments I ever had :smile:

LOL! I cracked up when readin this.. I am the same way...i can't walk in them either and I don't get how people can wear them on a daily basis.

Lol :smile: But I will still do anything to be able to walk in them ! I have been to the restaurant last friday and have been trying to wear them...and I removed them right before going out !!! But I still love them :smile:

I think you are very very smart with your $$$ cos your collections are really really fabulous. Even some of the brands are not my favorite but now, you have changed my mind. Very very good buy!

Thanks a lot for your lovely comments ladies :smile:
It is true that I'm forced to make choices because of a tight budget and I'm really touched by the fact that still you seem to appreciate my collection :smile:

Here are my Dolce Gabbana wedges ... I got them this summer. Shoes fashion was all about crazy wedges and unusal designs. I have a thing for unusal shoes and I really wanted to pick up something from this summer collection. Again I got them on sale. I really like the different materials association and the original wedges. I wear them a lot with classy casual outfits and pair them with my Celine daydream most of the time

Attachments

• P1070084.JPG
    P1070084.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 234
  • P1070085.JPG
    P1070085.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 238
  • P1070087.JPG
    P1070087.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 237
  • P1070089.JPG
    P1070089.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 245
  • P1070095.JPG
    P1070095.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 239
And here is my last pair of shoes ... Zanotti flats

I'm always trying to have the same number of shoes and bags which mean that I need to get a new bag/clutch now. I need a silver clutch to go with my shoes and I'm still looking for a good deal on a black classic bag.

When I first saw these flats, the first thing I though about was that they look like an YSL arty ring. :smile: I really hope to have one one day to match the flats :smile:
I wear ethnic clothes very often (I love Antik Batik per instance) and thought it could be a nice addition to go with my ethnic tops and dresses.

Attachments

• P1070074.JPG
    P1070074.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 233
  • P1070070.JPG
    P1070070.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 230
  • P1070068.JPG
    P1070068.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 237
  • P1070067.JPG
    P1070067.JPG