My MJ Reveal!!!!!!!

1. Very pretty!!! Congrats!

2. I'll try to take some mod pics a little later today. I got it from the sale online. I had a code (SS12PRIVATE70) for 70% off some parts of the MJ website (Womens S/S RTW & shoes, Mens S/S, Women's S/S MbMJ shoes). The bag was originally $1600 and I got it for $500! I have no idea if the code still works.

3. Nice bag, congrats on the great deal!

4. Here's a mod pic. I couldn't get a very good one, but this is probably the best one I took.

[​IMG]

5. Yay! we're bag brothers :ghi5:
    [​IMG]

6. That's a great classic bag! Good for you! :biggrin:

7. Awesome!! How long have you had yours? How do you like it?

8. Congratulations and what a great deal!!! That bag is so chic and smart looking and looks like something you can carry with you forever! I wish I could re-do my teenage years, I was nowhere near as chic as you at 16 (probably nowhere near as chic as you now, either!) Hmph not fair :p

9. Thanks to everyone for the input. I decided that I'm definitely going to be keeping this bag!!!!

10. I brought her home just last Wednesday from a Marc Jacobs shop in Chicago. Notice that its a she and her name is Ashlay. She is the younger yet bigger sister to Mary Kate who I took home from a store called Degli Effetti in Rome this past January.

What I find special about Ashlay is that she has a padded laptop/IPad sleeve inside and the interior is very roomy. She will be perfect as a travel companion and looking forward to spending many exciting times with her.

Mary Kate
    [​IMG]

Ashlay
    [​IMG]

11. Definitely keep the bag, it's so timeless and classy, plus you got an amazing deal! You'll appreciate it for many years to come.

12. Love both of your bags!!!! I've never seen Mary Kate before!!

13. sooooo pretty! love it!

14. Congrats on the lovely bag~!!

15. Congrats! A very good deal on an amazing bag. Enjoy!