My mint Pale Pink Day - What do you think?

1. I always loved the Pale Pink color and i found this perfect and mint Day bag last week. :nuts: There are no signs of wear any where. It is just too perfect.:drool: What do you ladies think? should i start using it or wait till i see the Fall colors on May 16th at BalNY and then decide?:confused1: Thanks for your help. :heart:

IMG_2436 (2).JPG IMG_2438 (2).JPG IMG_2444 (2).JPG IMG_2446 (2).JPG IMG_2443 (2).JPG
  2. One more pic. :smile:
    btw, the Day bag has become my favorite. I love it. :yahoo: The leather on this bag is amazing. :drool: I think the leather on all Pale Pink bags were amazing.:yes:

IMG_2442 (2).JPG
  3. This bag is in wonderful condition and what a nice, spring-y colour! I guess it depends on whether you need a pale coloured bag. If not, then wait for the fall colours. Better yet, can you get more than one bag? :nuts:

4. I love it:yes:

5. Pretty! :nuts:

6. It is sooo pretty and it goes with just about everything you would wear!!! I consider it to be a neutral since it's so light in color~ it's very pale and pretty!!! Such a gorgeous feminine color! I think you should keep it.

7. OMG girlie, where have you been.:heart: Have you been hiding some where else?:rolleyes: I really like this color and i think it is perfect for S/S. I just think the Fall colors have gotten all of us little :wacko: :weird: :p.

8. I'm still here!!!!!!!:p :heart:

Keep this one Nanazie!!!:smile:

9. congrats!!

10. Keep it! Its gorgeous, the leather looks so soft and the color is a perfect shade of pink. I love it. Congrats!

11. use it right away! it's sooo pretty :yes:
    the leather is yum yum

[​IMG]

12. Definite keeper!! She is GORGEOUS!!:heart::heart:

13. It looks like a keeper to me! It's beautiful. Good find!

14. Yes, absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

15. WOW 'L' Nanaz :nuts: .... it's GORGEOUS :yahoo: !! I also would suggest to use and enjoy it .... it's spring and the color is PERFECT ;) :yes: :heart: ! CONGRATS sweety :flowers: :love: