My mini monogram wallet got some pink stain :(

1. My mini monogram wallet (a black one) has some pink stuff on the white logo. anyone know how to clean it? i dunn how it happened I just saw it today when i took it out of my bag:confused1:

2. I would use Tide-to-Go stain remover pen!
    The pen works on absolutely everything...I've used it to clean off pencil marks, strawberry stains, a spot on my silk slip dress, cranberry juice, and my manager's silk tie...
    Since the mini monogram is a fabric, I'm pretty sure it'd work, but I'd use it on a less noticeable spot to test first.

3. Thanks :heart: well now i tried with soap and water, it worked a little, the stain was less noticable, but i want it off completely :sad: i'm scared to use tide to go, because i'm scared it will be too strong... the stain isn't big, just little pink stuff on the LV logos, not all over teh wallet, maybe half of the logo got some pink stuff.. :cursing: i have no idea what happened to it :shrugs:

4. Hmm...I don't think it'd be too strong...but it's up to you whether you want to try it or not.
    The only thing that I know for sure NOT to use it on is leather! I was being stupid and I used it on my leather shoes (which were cheap, thank gawd) and it pretty much burnt the leather...
    If Tide to Go works on light blue 100% silk, I'm sure it'll work on the mini monogram canvas :smile:

5. well i guess trying wouldn't hurt. let me go get one from shoppers first and i'll try it :heart: thank you so much for ur suggestion :love: