My Mini Lin Saumur is here!! *PICS*

1. I love her:love: :love: and her little sister, Mini Lin Zippy wallet:love: :love: I have never felt so in love while opening a box before..I got the Mini Lin speedy last week and felt the same about her too:heart: :heart: Hope you like her too..I recommend her to everyone who is thinking about it..I thought it would be too big but it's so elegant and perfect..Here they are..

[​IMG]

2. Ooooooooooooooooooooooo the wallet is cute!!
    How are you finding it to use ?

does it hold a lot ?

Congrat's on the new bag, I hope it works for you.

3. love the bag!!! i think it's the perfect size! and the wallet is tdf. what a fab family!

4. I LOVE the zippy..I am currently using a coach that is exactly like this only smaller believe or not (not as long) I love this style wallet..

5. I LOVE the zippy..I am currently using a coach that is exactly like this only the LV is smaller believe or not (not as long) I love this style wallet..

6. WOW!!! This is the next bag of choice for me!!!!!! Is the strap adjustable????

Congrats!!!!! :nuts: :drool:

7. So pretty! I like the mini lin print. Congrats to you! Isnt that wallet awesome...holds everything!

8. Yes the strap is adjustable..across the body as messanger style or doubled up for a shoulder bag:smile::smile:

9. congrats!

10. congrats. They're a cute combo

11. This is really beautiful. Congratulations!

12. Love the Saumur! :love: Congrats!

13. Love the samur. Very differnt.

14. How awesome!!!! Now I really want one.....:crybaby:

15. Love that bag! My aunt has the Samur in Monogram and I loved that too. Beautiful purchase.