My Medium Chocolate Carly came in TODAY! *PICS*

1. I love it! It's slouches nicely. It's the perfect size. I have the best hubby! I love it! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Love it!!!

3. Cute!!!!!!

4. Love it!!! Congrats!

5. love it love it
    i soo want that bag!!
    congrats Ashley!!!

6. Super cute!! Did I notice the matching wristlet in your Carly?? :p

7. Gorgeous Ashley! :drool: :drool:

8. Awesome bag, congrats you lucky girl!

9. I'm in awe. I adore this bag! I want it....must have it!!

10. I like this print but I think i like the demi of it better just because it seems soooo big! Congrats!

11. oooooh, so pretty!

12. What a cute bag! Looks great!

13. Handbag Ashley, you always share such great photos, I love seeing your stuff. That carly is gorgeous, looks like a great size and it looks lovely on you.

14. Is that the matching wristlet in there that I see? Will you take a picture of that?

15. OK about the wristlet...

I would never do this, but my grandfather who practically raised me and I adore (83 years old) came to visit us about 2 months ago. We took him to a huge flea market and before we went he saw all my Coach purses and accessories and asked about them. Well, at the flea market we kinda branched off and when we met up (hubby, grandpa, and I) he had gotten me a present. It was a *fake* Chocolate Legacy Cotton wristlet. He had seen my Legacy Cotton Chocolate Tote (returned ... too big and slouchy) and said doesn't this match your purse at home? It's only because of him that I am using it. He thought it was real and was so excited to give it to me. I am only wearing it in honor of him. I love him dearly.

Please forgive me...:crybaby: