My Medallion Tote Is Back Home !!!

1. You guys remember my earlier thread about my pink medallion tote with the color rubbing and the edges worn that I had less than a year.
    Neimans got it repaired as they promised free of charge. It was sent out Oct 14 and I just picked it up from fed-ex.
    She looks BRAND NEW- the bottom on the caviar is smooth now and not rigid, like they sanded it down.. other than that- perfect...
    The medallion looks shiny like its a new one.. cant tell if it is...the handles all are in perfect shape and she is CLEAN !!!
    I just took a 2nd look at her and it is a NEW MEDALLION- the old one was stashed in the inside pocket !!!! Now if this one ever falls off I got a spare..
    KUDOS to Neimans-Tysons Corner, VA for great customer service and satisfaction:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    Lets just hope she stays PRETTY AND PINK !!!!:shame:

2. Yippee! Good news. Maybe you should post a pic.:graucho:

3. yeah i will soon
    camera not working right
    plus i just wanted to get the good news out there

4. That's awesome.:yahoo:

5. Thanks, we love good news!!

6. yay! would love to see pics when your camera comes back to life!

7. awesome update!!!

8. great!

9. That's great!

10. Awesome!! Congrats.

11. Awesome congratulations.

12. That's great! It doesn't take as long as they tell you to get your bag back.

13. NO THEY SAID 6-8 WEEKS AND IT WAS EXACTLY 8 WEEKS LATER THAT I GOT HER BACK...
    HAS TO GO THROUGH Neimans IN CHICAGO- THEN SENT TO CHANEL I THINK IN PARIS- BACK TO CHANEL SOMEWHERE IN THE STATES FOR INSPECTION- THEN BACK TO CHICAGO FOR FINALLY INSPECTION AND THEN IT WAS SENT BACK FROM NEIMANS IN CHICAGO TO ME...