My Marigold is on its way!

1. Yeah!! My second bbag. I've been wanting a marigold forever! And its finally mine! (well on its way). My summer bag collection is complete! :yahoo: :smile: :yahoo: I'll post pics when I get her, and than she is off to Miami for spring break.:yahoo:
  2. WOW congrats! :yahoo: Did you win the $2.3k marigold first on eBay?
  3. Yes, that was me. I can't beilve it came to so much money.:yahoo:
  4. Congratulations! She looks like she was in perfect condition. Post photos when she arrives. Also, when you take her on spring break, I hope you go on a more sedate spring break. :yes: Or perhaps you could take a rain cover like Hermes has for their bags, and cover that baby up. I rec'd my marigold first yesterday, and she is beautiful. I'll post photos later today. I'm off to spend some time with my mom today. :heart:
  5. congrats
  6. Congrats, Biondina! Can't wait to see pics of you wearing her...
  7. I love marigold I was so so tempted to bid!!! I have a make up clutch and compagnon in Marigold and love the colour!
  8. Congratulations.
  9. :wtf: :wtf: You are crazy (bit in a good tPF, B addict sense;) )
    congrats !
  10. Congrats! :party:
  11. Wow! Congrats, saw her on auction she was lovely, can't wait to see pix.
  12. Congratsss

yeah...i saw it on eBay...and so surprised with the auction. btw, it worths of money, as the color is TDF and the condition is just perfect...
  13. Congrats !! Marigold is one of the best colors IMO! :nuts:
  14. I wondered who the lucky winner was of that fantastic Marigold! SOOO happy for you!! Pics please!
  15. Congrats!!! :nuts: :yahoo: :wlae: