My Marc by Marc Jacobs Carbon ble Teri

1. Just wanted to show off my gorgeous Carbon blue Teri in it`s own thread. I have had it for a month and a half now, and it is the perfect bag. I am so happy with my purchase :smile: It is still in perfect condition!

I am off to Paris in 4 days, and perhaps my Teri needs a matching M by MJ wallet? Any recommendations on where I can find the best selection of M by MJ would also be appreciated!

Pics:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow! It's such a great looking bag! Perfect tote for a Paris trip too because it's chic, roomy, and functional!

3. very cute! i really like the color!

4. Gorgeous color!! Congrats!!

I'm pretty sure there's an MJ boutique in Paris, but I'd have to check the website for sure. Have fun in Paris, it's so beautiful!!!

5. It's beautiful!! Have fun in Paris.

6. Thank you :smile:

I have tried to figure out where the Marc Jacobs store is located, but even though I have the adress I haven`t been able to find it? Any other tips would also be appreciated :smile:

7. I really like the color!

8. I really like the color. It's so pretty! Have fun in Paris!!

9. It's gorgeous!! Is this color still available? :shrugs:

10. I don't think this color is available anymore, unless you look on eBay maybe? However, I was told that the Teri is coming back in the fall in an "ocean" color... most likely another shade of blue?

11. That is such a GORGEOUS color! I wish they would bring it back!

12. I had trouble finding this one, but got it off eBay. I was just in Paris, and I did not find a single thing in this color :sad: I think my bag deserves a matching wallet! This color seems to have been very popular, and is hard to get hold off!

13. WOW! Where did you find the teri in that color and so recently?

14. Gorgeous bag! The colour is stunning!!!!

15. Love it! I just adore that color, it's beautiful. I reeaaalllly want a MbMJ Softy Carryall in Carbon, and I wish they were still being made.