My Manhattan PM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sophia 618,
I bought my Manhattan pm in the Louis Vuitton store in Italy a month ago.
It's different to the one of Liza*Theza's picure!
My bag is the same of yours!!
Your white murakami is great!!!!

You look great with the PM!! I have neither, but have contemplated the two and have concluded this: the true buckle strap on the GM does look fabulous but may not be practical. It seems like it would be a pain to have to unbuckle and buckle every time I need to get in and out of the main compartment, which would probably lead me to leaving it unbuckled, which would ruin the beautiful look of the bag.

coming back to this thread again, i'm gonna be bold and say it's a fake because mine doesn't have piping on the bottom (which I can faintly see on yours) and the pockets' bottom alignment end at LV, not the flowers.

Also...I read another one of her threads (omg I got them all) which had 4-5 pics of fake LVs. Of course this has no correlation or whatsoever with this thread....but makes people wonder you know?............:confused1:

However, I have nothing against you and you are a gorgeous woman! Very beautiful!:sweatdrop:

hello, any MOD looking at this?!! i do NOT support FAKE bags!!!!!:yucky:

hello, any MOD looking at this?!! i do NOT support FAKE bags!!!!!:yucky:
Hey, Thank you everyone for spotting something out. I myself is not really a LV expert.. I love fashion.. I really do not like fakes and never bought one… My Manhattan PM that I posted up was a gift from my friend Rebecca.. It was my birthday 4 days ago. And got lots of gifts from my friends.. Now that you have pointed out the bag might be fake I don’t know what to really do. It’s a little embarrassing because I don’t know how to tell my friend the bag might be fake. Maybe she thought it’s fake?? She knows I love handbags.. Should I ask her where she got it from.. This is so confusing. The bag looks like its authentic, but I don’t have the LV expert EYE.. Need help guys.. and Again I never buy fakes.. So please don’t think I support fake bags.. thanks;)

And the thread i made with the fake LV's were [FONT=&quot]obvious fakes, and the post was a joke.... The one i have here looks real..i dont buy fakes.. Just a week ago i bought a Silver Alma from the LV store..
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.