My Makeup Collection

1. Recently in veiwing all the beauty bar threads about makeup.. i decided to go home and clear out all the makeup i dont use anymore and all the makeup thats old etc..

Ive posted recently that ive been buying lots of makeup recently.. i think pretty much because it fits all the time.. ( haha not fat days with makeup)

In any case i decided to clear it out and take pics of what was left... teehee. enjoy

oh and no im not a makeup artist never been one i just like makeup

DSCI0052.JPG DSCI0053.JPG DSCI0054.JPG DSCI0055.JPG DSCI0056.JPG
  2. and a few more...
    teehee..

I also bought the new chanel lipstick.. the packaging is TO DIE FOR!! its black and you push the bottom and the lipstick pops up.. oh sooo sooo cute!!!

and i bought this lancome duo eyeshadow set.. grey and a lilacy color that has a star imprininted on it.. i have to say i really liked it

DSCI0057.JPG DSCI0058.JPG DSCI0059.JPG DSCI0060.JPG
  3. great collection!

4. What a fun collection!!!!

5. thats a lot of stuff.

6. Thanks guys!!!

teeheee... the only thing is those little mac pigments all in a row.. ithink ive only used one of the colors before

7. gorgeous collection, love the piggies, where on earth did you get pink handled mac brushes???????? I MUST get them!

8. ^ hahah was jsut going to ask you wahts the piggies?? then i guessed u meant pigments..
    teehee

as for the brushes i got them as aprt of the MAC gift sets they do during the holidays

9. Looks like a candy shop!

10. Wow, thats a lot of stuff! Love all the palettes. Now I need to go makeup shopping.

11. Lovely make-up and like you I am a MAC girl at heart. Looking at your brushes I definately have to buy myself some more.

12. Can you tell me more about the new chanel lipstick?

13. ^ what would you like to know?

14. Gorgeous collection! Last night, I was looking at all the makeup I have and was thinking I had way too much...but compared to YOU...I need to buy more! :lol:

15. Oh, never mind, I found the item on chanel.com. I was just wondering about how you said you pushed the bottom up and it came up. It sounded different so I was wondering about it.