My Magenta 05 City is here, please say hello!

1. Meet my BEAUTIFUL Magenta 05 City.... I am in love :yahoo: The color irl is amazing, wowza. I think no picture, no matter how great, can equal the true color as it is in person. BTW, this is my first bbag. Just wanted to share my happiness with everyone here and say thanks to all for your help! :heart:

PS -- I'll post a better pic *avec pugs* asap, but for now, these will do. Sorry for the dirty mirror, on my phone cam no less, guess it is a right of passage, eh? LOL!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HELLO!!!!!

That bag is HOT!!!

3. Gorgeous color for sure...i just love magenta so much......congrats for ur new purchase.....enjoy her as u will be like me and i love every bit of her......:smile:

4. Congrats:yahoo: nice choice of color for S/S.:wlae:

5. you are so cute in your school girl vest! that bag is TDF - very nice! :yes:

6. yay! congrats on your first b-bag. she is so gorgeous.

7. :yahoo:
    Congratulations on your first Balenciaga! And what a beauty it is!! I am so happy you were able to get the color and style you'd been dreaming of! Magenta is one of the most stunning colors I have ever seen. Good for you!!!
    :heart:

8. Beautiful bag and the color is divine! Very nice choice for your first BBag! :love:

9. congrats. yes. that bag is a wowza. enjoy her forever. magenta is a great color!

10. i love magenta...congrats on your first bbag!

11. Beautiful bag. Congrats!

12. Wow!! You did good girl!! This bag is TDF...CONGRATS!!

13. :nuts::drool:WOW!! Gorgeous bag!! Congrats on a great find!

14. Congrats she really is beautiful!!! Love her!!

15. wow - Wow - Wow!!! :nuts: That bag is HOT! It looks great on you!! Wonderful choice!!!