My LV Stuff for 2006! (Lots of pics!)

1. I have just picked up my made in France Damier Speedy 30. My lovely SA at bloomingdales finally located one for me after 2 months. I have to thank all PFers who had been so nice helping me to locate it. I am so eager to use it next week. I have just taken lots of pics of my LV family, some are for eye candies, and some are for ideas of using the LV pieces... Enjoy and have a Happy New Year!:party:

IMG_0037.JPG IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0039.JPG IMG_0040.JPG IMG_0041.JPG
  2. LOVING the Damier Speedy! Also, the Hello Kitty insert in the agenda is too cute!:yes:

3. Vernis Framboise PM agenda and Multicolor carnet de bal

IMG_0043.JPG IMG_0044.JPG IMG_0046.JPG IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0050.JPG
  4. Damier pouchette accessories used as a cosmetic bag or a small sneak-out-out-of-office bag :p

IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0058.JPG
  5. nice, cute agenda too! I also love the hello kitty inserts!

6. ways to decorate my damier speedy and trying to use the antigua sac rabat as a waist pack

IMG_0060.JPG IMG_0062.JPG IMG_0065.JPG IMG_0084.JPG IMG_0082.JPG
  7. great collection, congrats on your speedy

8. Japanese magazines modeling LV new items. The description for the sophie saying Japan is having the early release instead of exclusive release, so I assume USA will get the sophie eventually

IMG_0085.JPG IMG_0086.JPG IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0088.JPG IMG_0093.JPG
  9. love your stuff! so cute!

These kinds of threads are my fav@ I love seeing other tpf'ers collections!

10. the pink Agenda is so nice with hello kitty refills...
    LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures, Congrats!!!

11. note the model is using the MC pastilles as a pouchette extender for the perle vernis

IMG_0094.JPG IMG_0095.JPG IMG_0096.JPG
  12. Love your pics!!!! :drool: Your hello kitty agenda refill is sooo adorable!

13. wow, where can you get those japanese magazines with all the LV stuff?

14. Nice pieces!!

15. Thanks for all compliments! I have found out it is fun to use my LV stuff in multiple ways or styles. I learnt from japanese magazines to use necklace to accessorize my speedy, because LV is so popular in Japan, so the ladies there are good at styling the items in a unique personalize way.