My LV small scarf :)

Superqueen

Vintage Lover!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Last Sunday I went to Milan with a friend of mine to visit a Helmut Newton's exhibition. While walking in via Montenapoleone (one of the chicest streets in Milan), I decided to step in LV store and check if they had a small silk scarf in Monogram Multicolor I had seen on the website. Here it is!!!
It is quite small, a square of 45 x 45 cm, but I totally love it :love:

Attachments

• DSCN4848.JPG
    DSCN4848.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN4850.JPG
    DSCN4850.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 57
Thanks! My first intention was to buy a Monogram Multicolor bandeau, but they didn't have any left. When I saw this scarf, I decided to buy it, it was sooo cute!

superqueen the bandeau should definitely be your next purchase then :graucho:.......i have one in black and it's just beautiful.....so many uses and it makes me so happy to just look at it :yes:

I know! But it is quite difficult to be found here in Italy :sad: I looked for it when I bought the Monogram Speedy in Verona (they didn't have it), and even in Milan they didn't have one. I hope to be luckier next time!

Hello Superqeen!!!Congrats for your Carrè!!I bought the white MC shawl the last month and the white MC bandeau as well...if you want i can check if they have any bandeau left here in the Bari boutique!! :yes: :yes: