My LV "family" grew today......

1. Well, I told you all that I just bought my Damier Speedy 30 last weekend....and love it to bits already.

I had erroneously bought a strap for it that day, and decided I didn't like it after all.

So, I returned it to my local Saks (Pittsburgh) today, where I had a fabulous experience with a great SA named Nicole, and I was the ONLY customer at the LV counter the entire time! It was like a personal shopping experience!

At any rate, I decided to buy a couple of accessories for my Speedy when i returned the strap. I looked at the cles in both the Damier and Speedy. They only had the cosmetic bag in mono, but the SA said she would order me a Damier if I wanted.

Nicole and I chatted about mixing mono and Damier (which I posted earlier in another thread), and about the new collections, waitlist, etc. In the end, I selected the Damier cles and the mono cosmetic bag. It doesn't bother me in the least to mix, in fact, I think I like it......and it's only a matter of time until I own a mono bag anyway!! :p

I was given a dustbag for my cosmetic bag (but not the cles? - is it correct not to get a tiny one?) and I also got boxes for both...and how cute are they??

I meant to ask for a catalog, and now I am not sure I could call and ask for one......but would love if I could get one.

Anyhow, it was a very nice experience, and I am putting myself on LV hiatus for a while...we'll see how THAT works out!!
  2. Sounds great!!! Always nice to hear about great shopping experiences!:yahoo: CONGRATS on your new goodies!!!:nuts:
  3. congrats on your purchase, when i bought my cles i got a dustbag for it.. but they are rather stingy with them hey? surely, for us to spend that much money on items, they should be giving away those dustbags and boxes..
  4. Congrats! I think it's great to mix!
  5. Congrats from a fellow "mixer". :lol: That sounds like such a fun shopping day!
  6. oh jsut drop by next time and ask her for a catalog - they sometimes are not sure if u want a catalog or not so just ask :smile:
  7. Congrats!!! Would love to see pics!!!
    Mixing is fine IMO...I use my mono wallet with all my bags (mostly because I'd rather spend $500 towards a bag than another wallet...and I'm too lazy to transfer items from wallet to wallet).
    As for the catalogue....I would just ask next time you're in...they'll give you one if they have it!
    Dustbags: some of my cleses have them and some don't....I swear it's random!
  8. Congrats!
  9. Congrats!! Glad to hear you have a good time!
  10. when i got my damier cles i didn't get a dustbag...all i got was a box
  11. Gongrats on your wonderful purchases! I think mixing is refreshing! Good luck with the LV hiatus ;)

There was another thread where someone had the same issue, not getting a dustbag with cles. I got one with mine though, it´s even in the care booklet that you should protect the cles with it.
  12. Congrats!!! I looove mixing mono and damier! It is very cute IMHO
  13. Thanks all, for the good wishes. I am starting to learn that any mix of LV will be just fine for me....there's too much to love to stick to one line.

I really like the look of mixing mono and damier too..I think it looks adorable.

I think I will stop by and ask the SA for a catalog, I am ticked at myself for forgetting yesterday, but I think I was drooling way too much over the LV selection to think about it at the time!

And it's going to be very difficult not to buy anything else until next year.....especially when it's only 7:09 a.m. and I already saw a woman with the most gorgeous monogram alma this morning on the way to work! I almost turned around to sit outside Saks until they unlocked the doors!! :lol:
  14. Congrats!
  15. Congrats and enjoy!