My LV Fake?? I dont think so!!

that lady has no social grace and manner. even if the person is carrying a fake, i won't say, "don't you feel bad carrying a fake?" i'll just walk away. i don't want her to feel embarassed. maybe the lv is a gift and she did not noe it's a fake? btw, i'm not sayin' about u at all. i noe u carry the real deal. in future, there's no need to carry the lv receipt. just ignore what other people want to say. those kind of people are very sad creatures. your life is not in their hands at all.:supacool:

How flippin tacky.

You should have told her that anyone stupid enough to ask is too stupid to know the real thing and to get the heck away from your baby!

I absolutely HATE it when people ask if my bag is "real" or not! Hate it!

I feel sad for the mom and daughter... I wouldn't confront another person even though she's carrying a fake. I would confront her ONLY if I want to prove something. I'm assuming their lives are full of frustrations.

I wouldn't confront other people if they carry fakes. But then, 'thinking' they have expensive bags does strange things to some people.

(What if it were to happen with cars..."Oy! You got a fake Beemer there..lookit mine - it's real!")

When I got my new speedy I went shopping with it the next day and I overheard 2 women saying "her bag is such a fake...I can tell because of the light handles!" I never turned and said anything - I chuckled to myself over their ignorance. I know it's real...that is all that matters. I don't have to show any receipts or prove anything to a stranger - if people are going to be that rude they don't deserve the time of day.

OMG, how can they do that? If I saw a fake, I would never confront that person. I would just think to myself in my head. Your response was great. i wouldn't know what to do if I were you. Esp since I don't carry my receipts around....

Man...I have lived in Chicago all my life and have never had anyone confront me like that on the mile.....if they did, it would be the last time they asked.....what nerve!!

anne

The audacity of some people never cease to amaze me. Some people should do their own research first before assuming someone else's bag is fake. Like, the mom shoulda asked her daughter where she bought her speedy and perhaps lightening will strike her thick headed skull and enlighten her...lol

No, I wouldn't do that. You can hurt your bag!

No way would you use YOUR real LV; hit her with HER fake speedy! lol