My LV Collection - THE RARE & UNUSUAL

lovebabe

Mar 19, 2006
I started a new thread wanting to share with you all some of my precious collection. Pls see pic attached. They are:

1. Innsbruck (from FW06 Men's collection)
2. Tobago Shoe Bag (from SS06 Men's collection)
3. Chains Messenger (from SS06 Women's collection)
4. LV World Cup Carryall (Very limited! Only 150 pcs made and available only in Germany celebrating 2006 Germany World Cup event)
5. Graffiti 30 Speedy (I haven't used it. As you can see the handles are still wrapped)
6. Miroir Gold Alma (I just love it love it love it)

P.S. I'm a man... but I have the heart for LV:rolleyes:

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 2,855
Dear all my fellow LV lovers,

I have just taken photos of some of my most most favorite LV bags... now I am consolidating all my bags and show them here...

They are:
1. The Astrakhan Limited Edition Carryall - VIP Exclusive, only 10 pieces made worldwide!!
rare1.jpg

For more info of this bag, see my other thread here:\
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-lv-collection-the-rarest-find-100935.html

2. Isfahan mini monogram carryall - from SS05 men's collection
isfahan.jpg

3. Vail blanket handbag - NEVER released! from FW06 men's runway show piece
vailblanket.jpg

4. My briefcases which I switch carry to work - left is EPI voyage (discontined color) and right is Rivoli (discontinued!)
briefcase.jpg

5. Nomade Neguev briefcase - discontinued! I love it very much that I never use it. It's still BRAND NEW)
neguev.jpg

6. The tanger and sac plat families - the denim sac plat, ebene tanger, chains-charms tanger (NEVER release!!!), pillow tanger
tanger.jpg

7. The messenger families - the ebene amman messenger and denim baggy GM
messenger.jpg

8. The Keepall families - the monogram keepall 45 (with strap) and Randonnee (discontinued!)
keepall.jpg

9. The rare & unusual - the cabas innsbruck (from FW06 men show piece), tobago shoe bag (from SS06 men show piece), charms chains musette (from SS06 women show piece), LV worldcup carryall (150 pieces made only in Germany), graffiti speedy 30, and of course, gold miroir alma
h1.jpg

10. The LV cup reporter (limited edition)
3c_1.jpg

11. The Ouvea carryall (from SS06 men show piece, discontinued!)
6d_3.jpg

Pls give me some comments and let me know which one's the best!!

Cheers...... :rolleyes: