My LV bag and wallets were stolen this morning :(

Like the others here, my heart goes out to you. What a traumatic thing to happen. Some things aren't replaceable, like the work on your laptop. If the police don't get on it quickly, the chances of catching the person diminish.

My son's house was burglarized and badly vandalized in April, and it was devastating to them--many family items were taken--no value to anyone else. They caught the person; he was a drug addict looking for things to sell, but got angry when he didn't find cash or electronic things, so he trashed the house.

I'm sending prayers to you for recovery of your items!

Ouch. I just moved and something like that is my biggest fear, especially after reading in the paper that I'm in this horrible meth dealing corridor right up from Juarez, Mexico.... very scary, and someone in your house while you were asleep. Thank god you weren't hurt. I'm taking all my jewelry to the bank's safety deposit box, but you can't do that with LV, nor would you want to, I'm so sorry, LV is at a risk for all of us, I'm afraid...

OH my god...I am so sorry that happened to you. I hope everything work out. Where in Perth do you live?? Gosh..I miss Perth :sad: I would freak out if you turn out to be one of my old friend or know my friends there.

Hi! I'm so sorry to hear about your sad story :sad:
I was lucky because they never "visited" my house but that's because we have an alarm system. Thieves went for 5 times in just 2 years in the house next mine!!! They even tried to find money on the swimming pool bag of their son!!!! :sad:
The last time they went there I was one of the first persons who talked to the wife/woman of the family and she was so shocked, now she can't sleep well at night and I am often very afraid in the night. I don't live in a bronx or in a bad place it's just the criminality is really increased in the latest years here :sad:
I wish you won't face again this situation, I'm sure they won't back.
A big hug :heart: