My LV babies....I think I'm almost due for a break **PICS**

1. I took these pics a while back and never posted them.

I wanted everyone to see my collection thus far. After these pics were take I realized that I actually left out a few of my bags that were in a different place. LOL

I guess that's what happens when you have so many tend to forget :shame: I'll take separate pics of the other ones they don't feel lonely

Anyway here are my babies ...minus a few bags. I didnt include accesories.

:wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:
  2. Woo hoo. Lovely collection!
  3. [​IMG]

The dustbags don't match the bags, I just threw them over each one to cover them. I try to keep each with their original but I have too many. As long as they fit. I don't care. LOL

Try to guess what's under each.....:graucho:
  4. DAMN! i love all of it, especially the MC speedies and the waltz oscar.

I LOVE your collection!!

5. Great collection.
  6. I can't see the second picture.
  7. Here it is !! :nuts:
  8. I can only see the first picture with the dustbags. Anyway, lovely! :lol:
  9. Hot damn!Nice bunch of bags gal.If you ever need a home for the Mizi give me a holler :yes: :lol: .
  10. I think I have most of the bags that I want finally. :yes:

There are a few other older limited pieces that I want and a Damier Azur piece and then I will be satistifed.

After that I will probably stick to buying only new limited releases. :heart:

I will also venture more into other brands. LV took over for 2006. Other than my Isabella Fiore faves I never get to wear any of my other brands.
  11. Great collection! I LOVE it!
  12. I love your collection! Just beautiful, especially your waltz. ;)
  13. Great collection! I love it that you have different colors in there, not just brown.:smile:
  14. Very Very nice :smile: thanks for sharing
  15. Very, Very nice....:drool::drool::smile: