My local Coach store had the new stuff out and I bought!

1. My Coach store had a bunch of the new things discussed here out tonight! I bought a new accordian zip around wallet with LEGACY lining! It is so beautiful! There were also new mini skinnies with the legacy stripe lining in the new denim, parchment and a dark brown. I saw the new "speedy" and it's neat. Just thought I'd share!
  2. Share some pics too!
  3. Oh, yeah, we need those pics!!
  4. I am jealous... :p

I can't wait to see this speedy... :nuts:
  5. Pulease dont tease!! Show some pics!
  6. I only bought the wallet, I just saw the other items. They also showed me the new scarf print, which looks a lot like camo, although it wasn't out.
  7. I saw the new speedy today as well. My SA let me see it but I cannot buy it until Monday morning. I will be there first thing on Monday to buy that bag. It is really cute.
  8. how much does the new speedy thingy cost?!!
  9. Congrats on the new wallet!
  10. Inquiring minds want to know... :push:

11. Can you tell us what that wallet is like? Is it fabric or leather? What color? It has a Legacy lining-do you mean the stripe? :nuts:
  12. Here is a picture of the wallet. The lining is so, so beautiful and matches all my other legacy stripe stuff! I feel so coordinated!;)
  13. Uh-huh...we really wanna know! How much for the new speedy???

I can hardly wait until the 21st!
  14. I must reiterate...

15. Please remember that I am still new here! I took 2 pictures of the wallet, but I don't know how to upload them. It keeps saying they are too large for the forum. Am I doing something wrong? I want to share!
    The wallets are like the regular signature stripe line, with the one color stripe around it. Accordian style with the zipper. But, the lining of the interior coin zipper part is legacy stripe on the outside and inside. I have a good picture if I can get it posted. I will keep trying!