My lizard !

1. This is my little baby :p

Shopmom is gona help me post pics cos i am a real goon :shrugs: Lmao :roflmfao:

Anyway, I saw this little lizard sitting pretty on the shelf and I just can't say NO:s .
    Its a vert anis kelly pouchette in shiny lizard. T'was love at first right :love:

2. Oh my gosh! Congrats!!!! :yahoo:

3. Oh no. Its not a x'mas gift. I actually bot her a few months back during one of my shopping trips :p

Considering the damage I've done in Paris, I wont be having any boxes to open on x'ams :s :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

4. Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! I had never seen vert anis lizard in real life!!!! Congrats!!!!!

5. :roflmfao: Katy! I can't wait to see pics. :yahoo:

6. LOL. Don't throw popcorns at moi :sweatdrop:
    Lets wait for Shopmom to resize and post the pics. I think the files are too huge or something :confused1:

7. OK, while we're waiting I have to say I love your dog. She's too cute!!! :tender:

8. I love her too !!!
    She's Phoebe the Great Yorkie :yahoo: :yahoo:

9. I'm jealous!! I bet it looks fantastic.

10. Soo Excited can't wait to see pics!! Put them up faster!! COME ON!!!

11. WOW!!! CONGRATS, KATYC!!! what a gorgeous color!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!!

12. Sorry it took so long, Ladies but here she is and she's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

....another one is coming.....hold on!

lizard1.jpg
  13. and another...........she's such a stunner, Katyc!!!!!

lizard2b.jpg
  14. :drool: :drool: :drool: It was worth the wait! Gorgeous!!! :heart:

15. Major drooling! SOOO beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, NOOOO! Guess what I need to buy next:drool: !