My lizard !

1. This is my little baby :p

Shopmom is gona help me post pics cos i am a real goon :shrugs: Lmao :roflmfao:

Anyway, I saw this little lizard sitting pretty on the shelf and I just can't say NO:s .
    Its a vert anis kelly pouchette in shiny lizard. T'was love at first right :love:
  2. Oh my gosh! Congrats!!!! :yahoo:

3. Oh no. Its not a x'mas gift. I actually bot her a few months back during one of my shopping trips :p

Considering the damage I've done in Paris, I wont be having any boxes to open on x'ams :s :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  4. Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! I had never seen vert anis lizard in real life!!!! Congrats!!!!!
  5. :roflmfao: Katy! I can't wait to see pics. :yahoo:

6. LOL. Don't throw popcorns at moi :sweatdrop:
    Lets wait for Shopmom to resize and post the pics. I think the files are too huge or something :confused1:
  7. OK, while we're waiting I have to say I love your dog. She's too cute!!! :tender:

8. I love her too !!!
    She's Phoebe the Great Yorkie :yahoo: :yahoo:
  9. I'm jealous!! I bet it looks fantastic.
  10. Soo Excited can't wait to see pics!! Put them up faster!! COME ON!!!
  11. WOW!!! CONGRATS, KATYC!!! what a gorgeous color!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!!
  12. Sorry it took so long, Ladies but here she is and she's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

....another one is coming.....hold on!
  13. and another...........she's such a stunner, Katyc!!!!!
  14. :drool: :drool: :drool: It was worth the wait! Gorgeous!!! :heart:
  15. Major drooling! SOOO beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, NOOOO! Guess what I need to buy next:drool: !