my little treasures

1. I am new to the site and just love it here. It is nice to know that I am not alone with my obsession for bags. I started getting LV bags from my husband about 6 years ago. He has totally over indulged me with bags that I love. My collection has grown to include Ferragamo, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo and many others. My 2 favorite are my green python Jimmy Choo which my husband has nicked named the "Magic Bag" and my brand new LV with Leopard print. (I just picked it up at the LV store tonight). Here are some of my pics. The new Leopard print has a pic by itself just because I thought it deserved some special attention. Enjoy!:love:
    IMG_9479.jpg IMG_9481.jpg IMG_9483.jpg IMG_9485.jpg IMG_9480.jpg
  2. VERY nice collection. ;)
  3. Love your Vuitton collection, and welcome ! :yes:
  4. OMG!!! I LOVE your collection!!!:nuts: Esp. the newest LV!!! Is it a Cathy bag?
  5. Great Choo bag!
  6. Very nice collection. I love the new leopard LV!! It's hot.
  7. thanks for the compliments I love sharing the joy of bags. Here are some other little treasures that also make me smile
  8. great collection thanks for sharing.
  9. Wow....look at all that LV! I love the "Magic" bag as well....!!!
  10. Love your collection! Thanks for sharing! First time I've seen a MC Keepall in white! very nice! I also like the chanel shopping tote and that scarf on the very right... BEAUTIFUL!
  11. looooooooooooove ur new lv
    soooo hot
  12. Great collection!! The green python bag is TDF!
  13. Jadecee

The white MC Keepall was my first MC item. It was at the LV store right before christmas and the person on the waitlist decided not get it and it became my baby. It was when the MC was introduced and way before it became part of a perm. collection. I was thrilled and I have been a MC fan ever since (I even got the MC mini for my 2 year old). I get compliments on that keepall every time I am in an airport.

The scarf you liked is Hermes. It absolutely goes with everything.
    As for the Chanel tote. It is the best all around bag and evey girl needs a black chanel

Another purse lover asked which style was the Leopard bag and I wanted to let you know it is the Polly

have a good weekend
  14. nice collection! love your cerises bucket.
  15. wow, you have a huge collection, thanks for sharing! :heart: