A half hour into work today, I get a call from my dad saying "I have bad news." The same exact words I heard back in July of '06 when my 10 year old passed away. Toby got a hold of my dad's $5,500 hearing aids and completely chewed one apart. That's not the worst part of it all, they could not find the little battery! They searched all over the house and came to the conclusion that he swallowed it. I called and rescheduled my clients and left work imideatly. We took him to the emergency hospital and they did X Rays and found the battery in his tummy the doctor concluded that the battery is small enough to pass through without doing any harm. (hopefully) He gave us some medicine that will coat the lining of Toby's stomach and intestines so if incase the battery leaks or dissolves this medicine will give an extra coat to his insides. We need to keep a close eye on him incase he becomes lethargic or starts to vomit. He also had us get some canned pumpkin to mix with his food so it will give him more fiber and help him poo more efficiently and quickly. So far Toby's acting like normal...and not like a little energizer bunny. :s I was so scared i was going to loose another dog in less than a year! Im just glad it was not worse case scenario... Pray for my little guy to pass that stupid battery with no harm done. I attached some of his X Ray photos.