My "little ones"...

:love: :love: :love: your collection! I'm not very familar with the Novak. Where did you purchase, how much, how many times have you used it and how big is it? Did I ask too many questions? Sorry!! I'm on a need to know basis here!:biggrin:

jasanna143 said:
:love: :love: :love: your collection! I'm not very familar with the Novak. Where did you purchase, how much, how many times have you used it and how big is it? Did I ask too many questions? Sorry!! I'm on a need to know basis here!:biggrin:

It's not a lot of questions at all!! I'm the same way, when I want to know about a bag, you would think I was playing 20 questions with them! :lol:

NAP was sold out of the red, so I took a shot and called the Alexander McQueen store in NYC. This was the last large red one, which was $1190. It's about 14 inches wide at the base, and about 10 inches in height. I have only used it a couple of times, with the battle scars to prove it!:P The ladies here weren't kidding when they said it would scratch a lot, I think I must have counted at least seven or eight that I could see. But it doesn't really bother me, since I can't really do much about that. It is so beautiful in person, the pictures don't really do it justice.

Thanks everyone for your comments, you are all so sweet! :shame: :shame: :shame:
It means a lot to me coming from all of you, because you all have such great collections as well. I :love: all of your handbags! You make it hard for me to decide which one I want to get next! :lol:

Madison said:
It's not a lot of questions at all!! I'm the same way, when I want to know about a bag, you would think I was playing 20 questions with them! :lol:

NAP was sold out of the red, so I took a shot and called the Alexander McQueen store in NYC. This was the last large red one, which was $1190. It's about 14 inches wide at the base, and about 10 inches in height. I have only used it a couple of times, with the battle scars to prove it!:P The ladies here weren't kidding when they said it would scratch a lot, I think I must have counted at least seven or eight that I could see. But it doesn't really bother me, since I can't really do much about that. It is so beautiful in person, the pictures don't really do it justice.

Well scratches or not, it's quite the looker! Do you know the dimensions on the smallest one?

Ronja said:
Nice collection.... :smile:
I :love: this one. What bag is it...
View attachment 2218

Ronja

Hi there - I just got this Isabelle Fiore Audra Whipflash bag from Neiman Marcus. I was on a waitlist for about 1 month and a half. They have them now on-line. It's a great looking bag, and it sold out as soon as Katie Holmes stepped out in it last year. I had a hard time finding it. The price isn't bad either...