My Little Green Family

1. This is my first family photo post...after being a PFer for more than a year:shame:

I guess I have a thing for the Balenciaga greens. :p Introducing my '05 Dolma Day, my '04 Mystery Green Makeup Clutch, and my '04 Anis Twiggy. :yahoo:

I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do! :yes:

family.JPG

dolma.JPG

anis.JPG

mystery.JPG

2. You have a great collection of some rare bags. They looks so lovely all laid out together. It's too bad you can't use all of them at once.

3. They're gorgeous! I love the older bags.....you have a beautiful collection.:tup:

4. Such a cute family. It looks like Daddy Day and Mommy Twiggy gave birth to Baby Makeup. :p

5. gorgeous greens! i have an anis bag too and the leather is incredible! love the mystery green MU too, so cute. all of the older bags have such TDF thick leather - yummy:p

6. Great Greens they are beautiful.

7. Lovely bal family, congrats and thanks for posting your pics!!!!!

8. Enjoy them? Girl, you're my hero! I love anyone who has mystery green, it's the best color ever! All of your bal greens are magnificent, really! Congrats!
    Do you enjoy them all?

9. Cute Green family.:p Congrats :yahoo:and enjoy them.:wlae:

10. Pippop! LOVE your collection. Very classy. That makeup :drool:

11. WOW! You have all 3 highly coveted colors. Dolma is one of my favorites and that Mystery green is just gorgeous! :heart::yahoo:

12. I certainly do enjoy them all! I've had a few different B-bags that I've sold after I vowed to only keep bags I'm absolutely in :heart:love:heart: with. :yes:

Thanks to everyone for all your kind words...me and my bags appreciate it! :wlae:

13. Love the greens. I really want a green bag. An SA at NM told me they can't even get any greens (besides a City) ever since Katie was seen wearing one.

14. great collection!!!

15. you have all the gorgeous green colors. love how they are all very different. great collection!