My little collection

1. I have collected all these bags in the past year. My house burned down in Jan 2006 so I had to start building my collection all over.. What do you think?

Louis Vuitton-Collection.jpg
  2. Sorry about the messy bed, I was in a hurry when I took the pic.

3. your collection is lovely :love:
    and omg! the fire sounds so scary. i'm sorry to hear that...:sad:

4. sorry to hear of your fire. How devestating that must have been. Your new collection looks awesome!

5. So sorry to hear about the fire. Your collection is great, love the cruise bag!

:whistle: It's a lovely day today, for whatever you've got to do, you've got a lovely day to do it in, that's true. :heart:

6. I'm sorry about the fire. :sad: But you've got yourself such a lovely collection! Thank you for sharing :smile:

7. the fire must have been devastating.... I hope no one was hurt. great collection, thanks for sharing!

8. Sorry to hear about the fire, but I love your collection... it's Fabulous!!

9. Bless your heart, so sorry to hear about the fire. Your new collection is coming along beautifully!!! Best of luck to you and thx for sharing ur pix!!

10. oh no so sorry to hear about the fire that's terrible. Love your new collection

11. nice collection and sorry to hear about the fire

12. Love your collection, the raye is so adorable.

Glad to hear new pieces are springing from the ashes :biggrin:

13. Sorry to hear about that, but nonetheless that is QUITE an impressive collection!

14. I'm sorry to hear about the fire. i love your collection! congrats.

15. We had a fire 10 years ago and I know how devastating it can be. I am sorry you had to go through it. On a happy note, your collection is gorgeous. :smile: