My little

1. I just started purchasing LV this year and I never believed it, but it IS an obsession. I only have two so far, but I figured I'd post some pics for u guys since I finally have some free time. Enjoy! :p

The first pic is "My Louie and My Louie" my little IG Luigi with my Pochette Florentine...
    Louie and Louie.jpg LV.jpg me and speedy.jpg Pochette.jpg
  2. love them both!!!!!
  3. Congrat! They're great pieces! I have the Pochette Florentine and i use it as a wallet sometimes. I am planning to get a speedy 30 this coming January.
  4. OMG! Your doggy is precious!!!:love: Both LV items look great on you! Thank you for sharing pics.:flowers:
  5. Thanks. I love my speedy, it was a great purchase. I def recommend it.

I just realized my laundry basket is in the background. LOL... at least they are clean and folded! HA!
  6. Thanks...He is such a ham... he poses for pics! LOL
    Louie and Louie2.jpg
  7. nice
  8. Very nice, congrats and thanks for sharing!
  9. Sosti! Your little IG is stealing the show! He is absolutely adorable. I want to snuggle with him! :love: I have a greyhound, but love the IGs too!!!! Oh, and your bags are nice too! You have the starts of a great collection. Really is there a bag as perfect as the Speedy!
  10. haha...that's my little guy he's such a snuggle doggie.:heart: everyone loves him..he steals the show wherever he goes. All my friends kids remember his name and I'm just luigi's mom!

the speedy is great.. i just took it out for another go-round. it was resting for a bit. :smile:

11. great start! keep on collecting! ;)
  12. Nice collection!
  13. love the florentine!
  14. The pochette Florentine is so cute! I want one!!!!
  15. great collection, thanks for sharing!