My list was remove after buy it now.

1. I sell my sandals gucci for 5 days auction. and Today its last day. I check its in 10.00 am nobody bid but watching 5. then before I going to school 11.30am. Somebody buy it now at 255.00 . I send invoiced. but when I back from schoool I got email from eBay. this bid and list was been remove because stupid person bid.
    The results of the following listing(s) have been cancelled due to bidding activity that took place without the account owner's authorization:

I am very angry my list was end by stupid people. I really hate when somebody bid and dont paid for its.

waste my time and make me headache. :cursing:

2. this happened to me a few times last month. at least they give you back your fees for that listing so you can relist.

it's a pain though.

3. my advice is: to prevent this kind of buy it now situations, make sure you have the buy it now option BUT also have the Immediate Payment required. if they are serious about buying it and ending your auction, they will pay right away or have the option of waiting untill the last minute.
    Good luck in the future.

4. That happened to me today :cursing: They even bid WAYYY beyond my BIN price which clued me in to the fact that it was a scam.

5. It was a stolen account: The results of the following listing(s) have been cancelled due to bidding activity that took place without the account owner's authorization:.....
    Its happening 100's of times a day. There's also a new scam out where people are using stolen credit cards and buying really high end items. Be sure to cover yourself, ship to CONFIRMED addresses only INSURED. I would allow myself at least 7 days after payment on a high end payment before shipping, giving someone else or eBay time to stop these accounts. I don't know what else can be done.