My Lilac City is here and i love it. Pics.

1. I came back home from my trip to Bal trunk show yesterday and my gorgeous Lilac City was sitting behind my door. :yahoo:This bag is smooshy, soft, slouchy and i love the color. :drool:The handles are little bit darkened but it really doesn't bother me that much and i like the look of the split tassles on it.:yes: I think i will use this bag more than i thought this S/S. :yahoo:Here you go girls, enjoy the pics.:heart:

IMG_2474 (2).JPG IMG_2475 (2).JPG IMG_2478 (2).JPG IMG_2480 (2).JPG IMG_2482 (2).JPG
  2. One more pic.:wlae:

IMG_2484 (2).JPG
  3. Oh wow shes such a beauty!!! Congrats on just a stunning bag!

4. Wow, Nanaz, you are on a TEAR with the awesome bags!! The lilac is so pretty and feminine. Love it!!!

5. that is so pretty. congrats!

6. Gorgeous!! :yahoo:

7. How do you manage to keep scoring such gorgeous bags???? SO PRETTY!:p

8. Pretty bag. Congrats.

9. I love that bag Nanaz girlie and i love the split tassels:heart: - i split them on purpose on my pale pink and it looks cool ! :yahoo:

10. Congrats, she's so pretty! any modeling pics?

11. So feminine. The color looks so soft and inviting. Congrats! Man, I'm really reveling in my new bbag fever. hehe

12. She's absolutely beautiful!!! :drool: The leather looks so smooshy. Every time I see one, I want one. I wish the light colors weren't so susceptible to yellowing, fading, and darkening of the handles.

13. That is a gorgeous bag! Congrats!

14. Oh it's beautiful what a pretty colour:drool:

15. love ur bag too!!
    i have 05 lilac in the first, i now want the city too!!!:push: