my life

1. Hi anagathe,
    it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

just for answering at this question.
    On 07/28 , i lost my husband .
    He was sleeping in my arms, i don't know why ,suddenly , i feel something anormal .......
    I was shouting , crying
    This nigth , i discovery what is " to be craezy of saddness"
    He was 51 years old , i will be 37 in october
    20 years together, he was my LOVE, my best friend
    He die in his sleep from a heart attac.
    Now i'm alone whit my two daughter and his society
    I discovery how is difficult to continue my life alone , how to continue his work.

The purse forum , is for me a place that i like, for some few moment i try to forgett, and to continue to be a women

Whe are nothing here on this planet ....
    I wish to everibody, falling in love , like my husband and i ........ whe are

Thank you
    take care on you and your familly

2. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Big hugs and prayers to you:smile::heart:
  3. OMG I cant even imagine the pain you must be feeling. I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.
  4. Sandrine, I am very sorry. I wish I had some words, and that even if I had them, they would help.

You know he is with you, he will always be with you, he will watch over you and the little girls, loving you all, always.

One day, you will be with him, but until then, your girls need you as much as you need them.

Take care of them, take care of you, and do the same with the other people who loved your husband when he was alive, and continue to love his spirit, that will live on in all the lives he touched.

I am not the only one here who cries with you tonight, not the only one who prays for you, and with you.
  5. I am so very, very sorry. Love and prayers to you and your girls.
  6. I am so sorry for what you went through, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your loved ones.
  7. I am very sorry for your loss. We are here to talk to you! He is watching over you and your girls and is your family's guardian angel. *Big Hugs*
  8. I am sooo sorry for your loss.. my concolences go out to you and your girls...

may god be with you always
  9. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your girls...
  10. Sandrine,

I am sorry for your loss, I can only imagine the sadness. I think what ShimmaPuff wrote is so true and well written, wish I had her gift of expression. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you can savour the wonderful memories of your 20 years together and hold your daughters close. Everyone here is here for you! Hug to you...
  11. I love my bf, and I can never imagine to have a life without him.I can not imagine what a huge damage it is for u!! hope u will be fine. and u should know that you are one the very few people who enjoyed being in love.Celebrity your life with him in ur beautiful memories!
  12. Im so sorry for your loss :sad:
    I can't even imagine what you are going through right now.
    Can't even find the right words to say...
  13. My heart goes out to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Enjoy the memories you have of him and relish in the thought that you have experienced love, while some of us still search for it.
  14. I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how difficult things must be for you and all the sadness and pain you're having to cope with.

We're all here for you and hoping that each day feels more manageable.

big hugs and lots of :heart:, Bubbles
  15. Oh my heart...Im so sorry. I know this pain. There are no words. Im so sorry. my heart hurts for you. XX