MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! Lookey what I got!

Here is a picture with my other Bbags:

07 black city, 07 ocean city, 06 truffle city, 07 anthra city and 05 RT city! (07 white city is not pictured.....getting cleaned)!

Attachments

• 108_1654.jpg
    108_1654.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 102
All these RT's popping up makes a girl sigh and dream of her own RT coming along one day :girlsigh:. But seriously, enjoy enjoy enjoy!! It's absolutely lovely and your husband deserves a standing ovation!! :woohoo:

When I got the pics of the RT city from my friend, I had just bought my truffle city and anthra city and the anthra was supposed to be my last bag for awhile. I was pretty sure he wasn't going to object to me getting the RT city, but she did want way over retail for it, so I didn't want to just buy it and not tell him, so I started the conversation:

"How much do you love me"? :angel:

He smiled and said "You found another purse that you can't live without, huh?" (married 26 yrs.....he knows me pretty well)

I then rushed him over to my computer and showed him the pics and explained that no way was I ever going to find another one that was brand new etc.....(which is also what I think I said about anthra) and he said if I wanted it he would buy it for me for Christmas! :tender:

Murphy - actually, a friend was selling it - the above post is how I got DH to buy it for me! LOL!