My legacy store haul today!

1. I was sooo bad! Nebraskafan flew into PA this weekend so we could drive to NYC today JUST to go to the Legacy store on Bleecker. And boy did we have fun!!! I snagged #1 of 10 of the pink Lexi...so HOT! They said its the last one available. Perfect size for my macbook. And I snagged 3 of 48 of the Anna clutch. Both are SOOO adorable! (And I'll let Nebraskafan post her special purchase when she gets back to Nashville Monday!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow!!! Those are gorgeous! I am totally drooling over them! Congrats!

3. And the Lexi.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Those are frickin' AWESOME!!!

5. How exciting for you!! Those are so cool plus special since you shared your day with someone else! The Lexi is so HOT!

6. Gosh that Lexi is gorgeous.

7. That pink lexi is beautiful. I love the clutch too! That is so cool that you were able to get two unique pieces!
    Congrats!!:tup:
    Carley

8. Love the Lexi!!! Beautiful color.:love:

9. Wow. That is so beautiful. Your mac is going to look hot in that :biggrin: You might even need one of the new ultra-thins just to better show the bag off.

10. Woooowwww!!! :wtf: LOVE LOVE LOVE THE LEXI!!! The Anna clutch is ADORABLE...so classy! Are these exclusive to the Bleeker store? I'm going to have to visit the store when I go to N.Y. this year!! Enjoy these!:heart::heart:

11. Great purchases! I love them both!

12. Can I ask the price of the Lexi?

13. Those are so cool!

14. WOW, gorgeous! That pink is TDF! Congrats!

15. Wow, love these limited edition pieces.