My Legacy Hippie debuts at the Diamondback game today!!!! pic!!

I'm so in love with this hippie! Thanks to everyone who talked me into keeping her. I've always been a shoulder bag gal and was really scared of that long strap! But..its love now!:heart: I snipped the tag last night and took her to the game today. :yahoo: I was for the first time, hands-free with my boys in the restroom, walking through the crowds, standing in line etc. LOVE! We had front row seats so I'm sure Miss Legacy got the exposure she deserved!:queen: Of course I had to open her up a few times to expose those beautiful stripes!:p Here we are at the Diamondbacks/Cubs game today....D-backs won by the way! woo hoo!
    b-ball game.jpg
  2. The strap IS long but it looks very good on you. Hits at a good spot on your side :tup: And your boys are adorable!
  3. That bag looks awesome on you. :tup: I am not a crossbody bag fan but you are rockin' that and making me drool!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun, and I am sure the hands free thing was great... so glad you are happy!! :tup:
  4. OMG, I love that bag!!!! It looks fabulous on you!! And your boys are too cute!!!!!!!!!! Congrats :smile:
  5. The bag looks adorable on you..and so are the kids!!!:tup:
  6. THAT bag looks AMAZING on you!!!!!!!!! And your boys are sooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I am so glad you decided to keep this's just PERFECT!!! EnJOY her!!!!!
  7. I think that bag was made for you!! It's great! :yahoo:
  8. Thanks guys! I'm really excited about this one. It just fits my lifestyle better. :yes:
  9. You look great! I was just at the D-Backs game yesterday! Go D-Backs!
  10. Do you guys think I should wear it lower on my hip? I have the strap as short as it can go...wondering if it would look better hanging a little lower?
  11. Thanks! It was a great game...Although, I think there was just as many Cub fans as D-backs! WOW.....I'd say 1/2 and 1/2! It made the game exciting. The crowd was really got into it. :yes:
  12. I think the length looks perfect on you.

Great Handbag!!!!
  13. I like the length where you have it, it looks great! I didn't really like the looks of this bag online, but after seeing your pic, I may have to add it to my wishlist:tup:
  14. that bag totally suits you! congrats! looks like you and the kids had fun :biggrin:
  15. wow it looks wonderful on you!! do u know if it comes in leather.. like clay??