My latest LV items! Shoes, etc.

1. I've been having a real fun shop this month! Each item is from a different store LOL had to order the scarf and shoes since my LV didn't carry them - but they are together with my new Amarante Cles -- Heres my Red Stephen Sprouse Scarf, I ordered from Montreal LV, the shoes Noumea Sneaker came Edmonton : Thank you for looking :smile: I'm thinking the scarf will look great with the new Verone colour which I'm planning to get on a Suhali bag in September, but I need new socks for my shoes -- not sure what colours will be best yet .. off to the shops for socks LOL ! and I'm so glad to have a piece of Amarante :smile:

2. Congrats Vista !!!
    LVoe the scarf !!!
  3. Nice!! Love the scarf!!!
  4. Sock suggestion - a nice black silk with a silver thread running though it might be nice or if you want something a little more subtle try a nice silk/wool blend in black or dark grey.
  5. Wow sounds nice! I'll see if I can find something like that :smile: Thank you !

Here's some more shoe pics :
    VistaShoesSoles.jpg VistaShoes.jpg

6. If you do we want pics!!!!!

I wish LV made socks!
  7. The shoes are hot! And the scarf is great - I have the same and I love it, it will be just perfect with verone!
  8. Wow, great scarf! Love it!
  9. Great looking shoes and scarf!!! Can't wait for that Suhali bag!
  10. beautiful

congrats on your haul
  11. great buys, love the shoes. congrats.
  12. Congrats! I love the Noumea sneakers, they are soo hot!
  13. congrats, love the scarf!
  14. Ooooh are you going to get the Suhali on PSN ?

And great haul ! :graucho:
  15. That scarf is so HOT. The shoes are super cute too, great purchases!