My latest H finds!

Hee hee, I was wondering what you thought I had that I don't have! Regardless, don't you love that picture of my goofy dog?! :heart:

OK, I bought more loot today. Should I post it? Or no? :graucho: I must be stopped!! Seriously, I have been going a little nuts.

Hee hee, I was wondering what you thought I had that I don't have! Regardless, don't you love that picture of my goofy dog?! :heart:

OK, I bought more loot today. Should I post it? Or no? :graucho: I must be stopped!! Seriously, I have been going a little nuts.

i DO love the pic of your doggie -- major cuteness.

and yes -- post pictures!!!!!!!!! so you went a little nuts?? it's the hormones. :yes:

Thanks so much, everyone! I am really delighted with both items. The Constance is actually pre-1970, can you believe it?? It's almost like the lady kept it in a vat of moisturizer that whole time or something. It's in absolutely gorgeous condition, a perfect size for me, and I'm so lucky to have found it. :heart: The shawl--well, what can I say? They're just wonderful. I wear the one from last year constantly, so I'm sure it will appreciate the break now that I have another to alternate it with!

CobaltBlu, glad you enjoyed the house blog! All the work is basically at a standstill now, which is nice but at the same time a tiny bit disappointing, hee hee. I'm so used to having contractors around that it's kind of quiet now with just me and the dogs all day. Not to worry, though, there may be a nursery reno project getting under way soon! :yahoo: I don't want to say too much and jinx anything though!!

Awww honey!!! :heart::heart::heart:
You know I am 100% like this for you!!!!!

450election_cantwell_fingers.jpg

he he he, post it post it post it :yahoo:

warroom09.jpg

Here are the first three....
a cute little green twilly, a pink De Tout Couer, and a black & white Omnibus!

Attachments

• twilly.jpg
    twilly.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 28
  • detout.jpg
    detout.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 26
  • omnibus.jpg
    omnibus.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 48
Yeah, but I didn't want to die of old age before I found one!! LOL!!
Well, actually, I have found a KP here and there, but I just wasn't convinced that it was "me". A Kelly Elongue is much more my style, but I can't seem to find one that's not Rose Dragee--and that color is totally NOT me.

So, Maharani it is!