My late post --> End of the year purchases 2006 <--

1. Sorry for the late post of my last years stuff. I was waiting for a couple of more items to come... but I was bored out of my mind and decided just go ahead and post my new babies now. :yes:

Here are my end of the year purchases for 2006... ready?? :graucho:

:yahoo: :wlae: :party:
  2. I had the BH and didn't love it so I sold it a while ago. So instead of getting the same bag again... I got the BV. I really like this style better.

3. Ready!
  4. I have been lusting over this bag... FOREVER! I decided just to go for it and got it! =) But it's just sitting in the closet right now because Oregon sucks and it will not stop raining for me to use her!

5. gorgeous!!!!
  6. These two are thanks to LV_addict, please rest assured that they have a new loving mommy! In fact I took the mandarin speedy out today and I saw so many people eyeing it! I :heart: it!

7. Oooh, lovely! :drool: What a way to end the year!!! You should show us modeling pics!!! :graucho:
  8. wow I love your manhattan GM, I have one too and always get compliments
  9. And finally some random group shots of the 4 lovely ladies - hehe I didn't know how to arrange them, lol:

Thanks for allowing me to post these! ;)
  10. pretty! love the epi and le fab
  11. i love them all! congrats!
  12. Congratulations!!!
  13. congrats!! they're lovely....what a way to end last year and start this year!
  14. Hehe, I was telling someone else that get tense and scared when someone asks me this. Sorry I am VERY camera shy! :crybaby: Hope you understand!

Just for giggles though... this is a candid picture of my sister:

[​IMG] <-- LOL she was scratching her head!

And it's my son's favorite too, he was carrying it around like it was his! It must be the blue? [​IMG]
  15. Very nice!!