My late but worth waiting for Xmas present

1. My bf said he will get the Damier Speedy 25 for Xmas. We went to the store to check it out, just make sure I wanted the 25 instead of 30. I know everyone has the 30 but it was too big for me and would sag a lot. That was beginning of December. I was debating about it for a few weeks to make sure I wanted it. It was sold out on eluxury so I thought the store would have it. Went there Xmas eve and it was sold out there too. She said there was a shortage. So I've been checking eluxury and calling LV since then to see if they had received a new shipment. Finally on Tuesday I saw that it was back on eluxury and ordered it. I don't have any pics yet, just got it last night. I can't wait to use it, but I want the creases to be gone so it is at home, stuffed with a towel. I wish they had given me a bigger dust bag cuz I can't fit the purse in it when it is not folded.

2. Yeah the dustbag only fits my monogram speedy when it's all folded up, just use a pillowcase ! :yes:

And congrats, better late than never :graucho:

3. Congrats! I love the damier speedy , It's such a great bag!

4. Congrats!!! Damier Speedy is so pretty!

5. Congrats! I just sold my Damier Speedy 25 and I'm dying to get it in a 30 but unfortunately, I have other priorities. :crybaby:Use a flannel pillow case to store your bag if the dust bag is too small and don't forget to post pics of your speedy! :nuts:

6. congrats!

7. Congrats! I think the Damier Canvas is lovely! :yes:

8. Congrats! Damier looks good on speedy

9. Congrats on your speedy! You're so lucky your bf is nice :p

10. congrat's on the new speedy, since its damier no real need for a dust bag... Congrat's again and enjoy!

11. congrats! i've had my damier 25 for just over a week now. same thing with the dust bag, but i don't think it's going to be a problem since i've been using it this whole time.
    great bag - enjoy!

12. Congrats!

13. congrats! i can't wait until I can get mine...

14. Congrats.... Its a great bag! Post some pics soon!:roflmfao:

15. yay congrats! I always say better late than never! Looking forward to your pics!