My last shopping of the year **heaps of pics**

1. Finally I could pick up my Azur, I paid for them last week. I wanted to pick them up along with my clear inclusion bracelet so here they are
    I also picked up Icons book....

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I don't think I would stack the bracelet but to give you an idea how it's like when Beige GM and clear PM together:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Speedy family plus Gus

[​IMG]

2. When you say end of the year, you go all out! Beautiful Azur and I loooove your top!

3. Gorgeous collection, love the azur awww look at Gus, he doesn't look mad today:p He's so adorable

4. i love the speedy azur!

5. Congrats! You look amazing!

6. Nita, congrats on your Azur bags, I love them and the bracelet!!! You're so lucky you can wear summer clothes-I'm so jealous!!! Wear them in good health!!! :smile: PS: Gus is so cute too!!!

7. love, love, LOVE them!!! they all look great with your great figure!!! congrats!!:heart: :yahoo:

8. Great bags and your cat is beautiful, too.:love:

9. Thank you ladies..I am glad that I could get them before the price hike..they sold out all Azur and clear bracelets are very limited amount right now in US. I am so fortunate..

Gus seems happy because I didn't try to push him down..so I let him posing for the camera..

10. Just gorgeous. The bags AND especially you!

11. Wow wow and wow Nita!!!!!!!!!!! Great buys!!!!!!!!!!! I love your kitty too...he's too cute :smile:

12. Wow! Great buys. Congrats.

13. thank you ladies..

14. Congrats they look great I'm especially loving the speedy!!!

15. You've got a great speedy collection!