My last new things for a while (page 5 for photos)

1. I mean it, by the way. I've decided not to buy anymore bags until December because nothing out there really appeals to me anyway, and I already have more than enough, which I need to start using :p.

I spent yesterday in Toronto with sma11cat and noirprincess, and except for freezing our asses off on the walk from Bloor St to Eaton Center, we had a lot of fun :nuts:! As usual, we parked on Bloor and worked our way down from Prada, Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and finally to Holt Renfrew. Naturally, we spent the most time at the Louis Vuitton boutique, because we all wanted to look at some things we've been keeping in mind for a while now :lol:. I was hoping to see the embossed Polly, which is one of the bags I want for my graduation/birthday/Christmas, but only the Stephen was available; I was also hoping that the white/transparent Inclusion bracelet and ring were available, but they were all sold out, so no luck on that either :sad:.

I knew I wanted to buy the 2007 medium agenda refills, and also something else, but my third purchase was completely impromptu because I'd planned to look at it in the store then come back and buy a used one here. But with the price increase in the U.S., and the impending one in Canada, I decided I'd just buy it brand-new in the store :angel:.

Also, I just got something else this week, which arrived on Friday but I wanted to wait until I got all my new things together to show it. It's a bag I never really liked before, but it started to grow on me, and I managed to find such a good deal on a used one that I simply couldn't pass it up :shame:.

So here are my new things, from Toronto and from somewhere else:

Hey, I figured since I won't be buying anything for a long time, I might as well let y'all sweat this one out one last time :devil:!
    new 001.jpg
  2. Hurry hurry! Can't wait to see.
  3. Cant wait!
  4. Lol...:lol: Dec is not THAT far away..! :rolleyes: But for a shopping queen like you, maybe it is... :p I don't know what's that but can't wait to see the pix!
  5. you're just being mean :p
  6. wow, you girls are brave walking all the way from bloor to dundas in this weather!!
  7. Congrats! Sounds like you had a great time!
  8. oh you kill me! and you have a great deal of patience as well!
  9. well we know it is not black MC since you think mine is tacky...whatever it is I will only have a nice remark...LV bags are all soo gorgeous...cannot wait to see...congratz
  10. what is it? i can't wait! :wtf:
  11. ackk i hate the suspension!! post em pictures hahaha, thats awesome that you hang out with fellow PFer's tho, haha congrats on the purchases!
  12. Ohh new baggie again! Quick show! :yes: :yes:
  13. ok i'm posting these only because i'm going out now, and i won't be back until tonight, so y'all will just have to be satisfied with these for now :graucho::devil:

new 005.jpg new 004.jpg
  14. Is one a NOE? is the used bag in that pic too?
  15. :hysteric: I have the patience of a horny rabbit!!!